• Welcome to The Structural Exam Forum!
  • Please feel free to explore the various threads
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself here!
Hi,

Found this site, looking for advice as sitting ICE CPR this autumn.

Ta.
Good Day for All,

I'm a Structural Engineer, living and working in UAE.
I'm going for IStructE PRI this autumn and planning to set the Chartered Member Examination in January 2018.

In order to start preparation for the exam I'm looking for some guidance, advice and documents, I find this forum helpful.

Thank you

Nabil
Hi Guys,

I'm a geotechnical engineer with over twelve years of experience.

I will sit for my CPR at the next spring.
Hi all,

I'm a 4 years graduated Structural Engineer based is East Kent, I'm currently studying an MSc in Building Conservation, finishing next October.
Looking to sit the PRI next October, or the year after (following the Retrospectively Collated Route).
My submission date all depends on how far I get with my dissertation and how much time I'll have to work on my portfolio.
This site looks like a great resource and looking forward to using it.
hi

(19-05-2016, 08:02 PM)Tim Wrote:
(19-05-2016, 12:35 PM)taston Wrote: Hi guys,

Another Tim here. Looking to go with IStructE for CEng - interview this Autumn and exam next year.

Website looks good, and will definitely be back again.

Thanks,
Tim

Welcome Tim!

We're glad you found this site! We're working to build up the IStructE repertoire on the site, so keep checking back to see what new things we put up. We would also be delighted to help you along the way (mainly through Ralph - he is the expert on the IStructE side of things).

Cheers,
Tim
Hello.
Hi all,

I am a Bridge Engineer looking forward ICE review this spring!

Regards,

Bart
welcome, all the latest recruits!
Hello everyone,

John here. Hoping to sit the exam January 2018. I read through the book and the worked example is a great help. For that alone it is a great resource!

Cheers,

John.
Hi,

Just found out this website and I have had two attempts on the IStructe exams but failed. Hopefully I can get some useful tips from this website or share any past experience. Cheers!