• Welcome to The Structural Exam Forum!
  • Please feel free to explore the various threads
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself here!
Hello,

I am a junior engineer, having worked 3.5 years at a large consultancy within the Energy sector. I've not necessarily kept on top of my IPD progress to date and so signing up to this forum should be a way to assist my keeping on track in the future!

Thanks to the site owners for building what looks to be a very useful resource!
Testing this site...
Hi!

I'm going for my professional review with ICE for CEng. My review is next month (March 2017)!

This website looks really helpful Smile

Thanks
Debs
Hi all,

Im in the process of doing my report for IEng with the ICE with a view to progressing to CEng. I will also sit the IstructE exam at some point in the future so the help that this site can offer will be invaluable. Cheers.
Welcome everyone.

For those of you who are new to the site:

Our ICE guidance starts here

Our IStructE guidance starts here

We're growing the site continuously so sign up for our newsletter and keep checking back.

Cheers

Ralph
Chartered Structural Engineer
Passed IStructE Part 3 Chartered Member Exam in 2014
Co-founder of The Structural Exam
Hi All,

I'm Andy, currently working as a Structural Engineer in the Oil & Gas sector (integrity management).
I previously worked for a consulting engineer, predominantly on commercial and domestic buildings, but also on associated civils works. Currently working on my career appraisal with a spring 2018 ICE CPR in mind.
The site looks like it could become a valuable resource - look forward to both learning and contributing.
(28-02-2017, 04:40 PM)Andy F Wrote: Hi All,

I'm Andy, currently working as a Structural Engineer in the Oil & Gas sector (integrity management).
I previously worked for a consulting engineer, predominantly on commercial and domestic buildings, but also on associated civils works. Currently working on my career appraisal with a spring 2018 ICE CPR in mind.
The site looks like it could become a valuable resource - look forward to both learning and contributing.

Hi Andy F!

Welcome, and I'm delighted to see another O&G structural engineer here, and doing Structural Integrity Management too. I'm surprised our paths had not crossed before!
Hi Tim

My name is Mike, I am a Civil Engineer working in flood risk, mostly on detailed design of flood alleviation schemes.

I am going for review in a few weeks with the ICE and a colleague told me about this website, including all the useful information and smart people that can be found here!

Best Regards

Mike
(06-03-2017, 05:49 PM)bucklem Wrote: Hi Tim

My name is Mike, I am a Civil Engineer working in flood risk, mostly on detailed design of flood alleviation schemes.

I am going for review in a few weeks with the ICE and a colleague told me about this website, including all the useful information and smart people that can be found here!

Best Regards

Mike

Welcome Mike, and good luck with your upcoming review. We're about to launch our ICE Exam Guidance Pack too, so that might be of use to you and your colleagues if you are interested.
Hi everyone, I'm Ojay working as a Structural Engineer in the UK oil & gas sector. I hope to network and learn more from this group.