• Welcome to The Structural Exam Forum!
  • Please feel free to explore the various threads
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself here!
Hi guys,
I am a Structural Engineer/Assistant Project Manager with more than 10 years exp. and I'm going though Retrospectively Collated Route to get my CEng., so I'm sure I would need some help. and hoping to get some good advice here.
KR,
Hossein
Hi guys,
I am a Structural Engineer with around 6 years exp, currently going through the Retrospectively Collated Route to become a chartered member, looking for the advice I need on this forum,

Many thanks,
Steve
Hi,

I'm a structural engineer going through the chartership process. I have my IStructE interview in a week and hopefully will sit the exam in July 2018. Hoping this website can help me out!
Hi All,

Found this website most helpful when putting my portfolio and core objective forms together so thought I best sign up for the forum!
Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks
(18-11-2017, 05:10 PM)bigbird249 Wrote: Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks

I'd also bee keen to find some typical questions. Though I expect the questions will be specific to the portfolio.
Hi there,

I am Yen Wei, a fresh graduate in civil engineering graduated from University of Nottingham UK Campus. I am from Malaysia and am currently working for a structural consultancy firm called Web Structures.

I hope to be able to learn alot from here. And please feel free to add me in Linkedin- Low Yen Wei.

Cheers all!

Best,
Yen Wei
(19-11-2017, 12:38 PM)will101 Wrote:
(18-11-2017, 05:10 PM)bigbird249 Wrote: Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks

I'd also bee keen to find some typical questions. Though I expect the questions will be specific to the portfolio.

Welcome! There is a whole thread here which serves what you want.

Please do contribute the questions you got from your review so that others can learn from it too.
Hi All,

I'm Debbie and currently applying for IStructe, I have my review coming up shortly, and would like to read about hoe others found their review. Website seems very useful.

Thanks

Debbie
Hi all

Eli here, 5 years experience and preparing for my ICE review

Thanks!