• Welcome to The Structural Exam Forum!
  • Please feel free to explore the various threads
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself here!
Hi all,

Just started collating my portfolio for review and discovered the website which is proving very useful!

Good luck to everyone!

Rob
Welcome new joiners! As usual, if you have any questions do ask them in other parts of the forum, and try to answer others' too. You will learn more doing the latter!
Hi all

Stumbled across this website which will be a good way to help me prepare for the upcoming interview for istructe
Hi guys,
I am a civil engineer with 15 years exp. and i'm preparing my ipd,so i may need some help.
Happy to find this site.
Dimitri
Hi! I am new here!
Hi,

Looking to sit exam and review for ISTRUCTE in 1.5 yrs. Saw this on LinkedIn and thought it would be useful tool/ forum to join.
Hi all,

I am a structural engineer with 7+ years work experience.

Presently preparing for IPD & portfolio.
Hi everyone,

I'm Monika, a fresh graduate in water engineering and will be slowly starting my preparations for the ICE CEng.

I look forward to learning together as we move closer to the chartership each month Smile
Hi All,

Looking to obtain the IStructE chartership, I have the interview at the end of this month.

Good luck to all!
Hi All,

I'm currently working towards a CEng with IMechE, IStructE & ICE to compliment my general Engineering degree and my career in civil, structural and mechanical engineering.

I graduated from King's College, Cambridge, in 2015 and have since had the opportunity to work on developing an assembly-line manufactured modular housing unit, a re-deployable solar farm product and converting traditionally constructed buildings to be formed out of precast concrete components.

My business interests include entrepreneurship & innovation and my personal interests include travelling & music.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the community here and helping out where I can.

Best of luck to everyone and feel free to message me if you ever want to talk!