The Structural Exam Forum
Introduce yourself here! - Printable Version

+- The Structural Exam Forum (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself here! (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 24-04-2017

You're welcome Sarie - I hope you can speed through the IPD stage effectively!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - peteroc - 11-05-2017

Hi All,

Thanks for creating this website, there is clearly a lot of work gone into it. Keep up the good work.

I am planning to re-sit the IStructE exam this July. I just came across this website and I think it's a fantastic resource.

Peter

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 12:52 PM)peteroc Wrote: Hi All,

Thanks for creating this website, there is clearly a lot of work gone into it. Keep up the good work.

I am planning to re-sit the IStructE exam this July. I just came across this website and I think it's a fantastic resource.

Peter

Glad you're here Peter, and please do tell any other colleagues about the site. Your contributions are what keeps this going!

(Just make sure you tell the IStructE how much you love our site!)

RE: Introduce yourself here! - sherlocp - 15-05-2017

Hi all,

Looking into doing the CM Examination maybe this year, after 10 years I figure I should tick the box! Thanks for setting up this resource, should come in useful.

Paul

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Sri - 17-05-2017

Hi All,

Sri here. Newbie to this site. Graduate member of IStructE hoping to submit my IPD end of this year. Great site dedicated to help and guide engineering on getting Chartership. I really appreciate time and effort taken by people in this group to help each other. Peace!!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - aobura - 19-05-2017

Hi All,

I am Eng Tech MICE qualified and recently sat the reviews for Chartered Membership on April 6. I am here to share my experiences during preparations and the review day itself. I must say this forum is a great idea - I wish I had used it to prepare me for the big day. I hope my contribution will be of help to other forum members preparing to get professionally qualified.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - andycurry19 - 23-05-2017

Hi All,

About to sit the professional exam this July, used the website a lot during my interview, great resource!

Andy

Hi All - Juli76 - 26-05-2017

I have just been accepted as graduate and from IStructE and planning to follow the route to be a chartered engineer. I started to prepare my portfolio, and with the advice here hope it will take less time to complete.

Cheers Julian

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 26-05-2017

Welcome recent joiners - may your paths towards CEng be plain sailing!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Deedee - 26-05-2017

Hello Everyone,

Sitting for the structural exam in July this year. This website has been amazing as it helped me tremendously in successfully passing the PRI and the prep before that! I've been telling everyone and anyone working towards their chartership (ICE or IStructE) about this website!

Thank you Ralph and Tim!