The Structural Exam Forum
Introduce yourself here! - Printable Version

+- The Structural Exam Forum (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself here! (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 07-03-2017

Hi Ojay - I hope you'll benefit from the collective wisdom of the group here!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - ravengreg - 23-03-2017

Hello All,

Excellent website you have created, so though i'd sign up to say hi!

I am in the process of applying for membership to the Institution of Structural Engineers and looking at retrospectively putting together a portofolio for IPD purposes - with a view to submitting this in time for the proffesional reviews later this year..

I've been working in a busy (but small) consultancy practice for near on 5 years and feel nows in the right time to get all the IPD regulations checked off!

Thanks

Greg

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Steve Payne - 24-03-2017

Hi

I am a site based engineer. This site looks very useful. Thanks for sharing all this content.

Steve

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Marc - 02-04-2017

Hi All, I am currently an Associate-Member of the IStructE, going for the CM Examination in July this year.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - CL76 - 04-04-2017

Hi all,

Thank you for the creating of this website and forum.

I'm Cath and I will be going for my professional review in the next few weeks.

I have been following the site for a while now and it was extremely useful when I had to put together my career appraisal report.

Now that I'm going for the next stage, I certainly will be using this site and forum again.

Thanks once again.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - pkoonjul - 09-04-2017

Hello All,

Excellent website. The guides are simple, easy to follow and really helpful.

Going for the 7 hour exam this July.

Wish everybody all the best.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - meaghan@carlisle.co.za - 16-04-2017

Hi

I have just over four years experience in Building Structures and i'm starting to put together my IPD portfolio. Looks like there are some great tips on this site, thanks!

Regards
Meaghan

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Sapna - 17-04-2017

Hi,

I am a practicing structural engineer and am currently working on my portfolio. I am aiming to appear for the PRI by end of this year. I am taking retrospectively collated route to put together my portfolio. I have been referring to The Structural Exam website since past one month and it has been a great resource. I'm looking forward to gaining more insight from the fellow aspirants on how to get ready for the interview and crack the exam.

Cheers!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 18-04-2017

Welcome to all the recent joiners, and do feel free to post any questions you want to other parts of the forum. I do notice that many just make 1 post here and disappear into the wilderness. We're all here to help each other so your contributions are highly encouraged!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Sarie - 22-04-2017

Hi,

I was looking for a some resources to help with understanding how to put together my IPD/CPD portfolio and I found this!
It's been really helpful. Thanks to Tim and everyone else who had to idea to start this.

Regards,
Sarie.