The Structural Exam Forum
Introduce yourself here! - Printable Version

+- The Structural Exam Forum (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Welcome (https://forum.thestructuralexam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Introduce yourself here! (/showthread.php?tid=2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Hossein - 13-11-2017

Hi guys,
I am a Structural Engineer/Assistant Project Manager with more than 10 years exp. and I'm going though Retrospectively Collated Route to get my CEng., so I'm sure I would need some help. and hoping to get some good advice here.
KR,
Hossein

RE: Introduce yourself here! - steven.aley@gmail.com - 14-11-2017

Hi guys,
I am a Structural Engineer with around 6 years exp, currently going through the Retrospectively Collated Route to become a chartered member, looking for the advice I need on this forum,

Many thanks,
Steve

RE: Introduce yourself here! - markcotter - 15-11-2017

Hi,

I'm a structural engineer going through the chartership process. I have my IStructE interview in a week and hopefully will sit the exam in July 2018. Hoping this website can help me out!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - SelectedAmbientWorks - 17-11-2017

Hi All,

Found this website most helpful when putting my portfolio and core objective forms together so thought I best sign up for the forum!

RE: Introduce yourself here! - bigbird249 - 18-11-2017

Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks

RE: Introduce yourself here! - will101 - 19-11-2017

(18-11-2017, 05:10 PM)bigbird249 Wrote: Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks

I'd also bee keen to find some typical questions. Though I expect the questions will be specific to the portfolio.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - lowyenwei@gmail.com - 19-11-2017

Hi there,

I am Yen Wei, a fresh graduate in civil engineering graduated from University of Nottingham UK Campus. I am from Malaysia and am currently working for a structural consultancy firm called Web Structures.

I hope to be able to learn alot from here. And please feel free to add me in Linkedin- Low Yen Wei.

Cheers all!

Best,
Yen Wei

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Tim - 19-11-2017

(19-11-2017, 12:38 PM)will101 Wrote:
(18-11-2017, 05:10 PM)bigbird249 Wrote: Hi. Does anyone have any tips for the interview with some typical questions they ask?

Thanks

I'd also bee keen to find some typical questions. Though I expect the questions will be specific to the portfolio.

Welcome! There is a whole thread here which serves what you want.

Please do contribute the questions you got from your review so that others can learn from it too.

RE: Introduce yourself here! - Dsoyemi - 20-11-2017

Hi All,

I'm Debbie and currently applying for IStructe, I have my review coming up shortly, and would like to read about hoe others found their review. Website seems very useful.

Thanks

Debbie

RE: Introduce yourself here! - 07el - 21-11-2017

Hi all

Eli here, 5 years experience and preparing for my ICE review

Thanks!